Vehicle Specific Valving (VSV) allow these premium shocks and struts to sense the vehicle’s velocity and the road conditions
Adjusts constantly to the road for enhanced performance; ensuring superior handling, ride control and comfort.
Features and Benefits
- Multi-shim valve system is “vehicle specific” for superior handling, ride control and comfort
- Twin tube design provides an outer tube to protect the working components from damage
- 4-lip Teflon banded piston seal provides a superior sealing solution that protects against fluid contaminants
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Vented Striker Plate – Eliminates seal damage and prolongs strut life
- 4-lip Rubber Seal – Maintains pressure and keeps contaminants out
- Multi-Shim Valve – For superior handling, control and comfort
- Double Tube Design – For extra protection, strength and durability
- Micro-Polished Double Chrome Plated Shaft – Extends seal life
- PBT Bumper Stop – Dampens noise and stops metal on metal contact
- Machine Mounting Eyes – For strength and durability
We also carry a range of National Brands as well as Severe Duty Shocks and Struts to handle more extreme driving conditions.