When replacing an exhaust system, most Professional Service Providers are looking for a direct fit option with all the features and benefits of the original muffler. Original Equipment Style (OES) is what is preferred. It allows you to keep the appearance and performance of the original muffler. Learn more about AI’s exhaust systems.
- Water Pump for 2013-2014 Ford Edge
- Front Engine Mount for 2006-2015 Toyota
- Front Left Engine Mount for 2006-2014 Kia
- Center Muffler for 2007-2011 Honda Civic
- Rear Muffler for 2001-2003 Suzuki Grand Vitara
- A/T Mount for 2008-2015 Honda – Trans Lower
- Rebuilt Throttle Body for 2002-2006 Nissan Altima and Sentra
- Drive Shaft for 2008-2015 Nissan
- And many more
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn where we share tech tips, product showcases, and information on new part news, as well as updates on our team, community, store news and much more!
Trucks, fleet and other heavy use vehicles need parts that are up to the rigors that their owners put them through. A great solution to this problem is to utilize Severe Duty parts that offer the fit of OE but have been over-engineered to withstand the harsh use of fleet and work vehicles. What to look for when sourcing Severe Duty parts.
Heating and cooling cycles can weaken brake hardware. Weak hardware parts can result in excessive caliper/pad movement or binding causing noise or other related problems such as uneven and premature pad wear, rotor warping and pulling. Learn more about the importance of replacing brake hardware when replacing brake pads or brake shoes.
- Window Regulator for 2006-2010 Hyundai Sonata
- Front Rotor for 2012-2016 BMW 3/4 Series
- Engine Torque Strut Mount for 2001-2007 Toyota Highlander
- Rear Muffler for 2011-2012 Nissan Juke
- Rear Muffler for 2003-2004 Mitsubishi Montero
- Electric Fuel Pump and Strainer Set for 2009-2013 Toyota Corolla
- Control Arm Assembly for 2010-2014 Subaru Legacy
- Turbocharger for 2009-2013 Subaru Forester/Impreza
- And many more
Our control arm assemblies allow for modular repairs where the rubber bushings and ball joints are already included.
Why is this important?
* It allows you to address other worn parts at the same time
* It saves valuable time during installation.
Learn more about AI Control Arms here.
The most common reasons to replace a worn out starter or alternator are due to wiring or a weak battery.
When replacing these parts, you want top quality units that will last. Our OEF3 products are:
* 100% new units
* Manufactured to meet or exceed OEM units
* 100% computerized load tested prior to shipment
What factors contribute to shortening the life expectancy of starters and alternators?
- Rear Brake Pads for 2015-2016 Mercedes-Benz C300
- Front Rotor for 2014-2016 BMW 5/6 Series
- Front Rotor for 2013-2016 Mercedes-Benz GL350/450/550
- Front Rotor 2012-2016 BMW 3/4 Series
- Front Pipe for 2008-2012 Honda Accord
- Electric Fuel Pump & Module Assembly for 2008-2013 Nissan Rogue
- Tie Rod End for 2012-2016 Toyota Camry and 2013-2016 Toyota Avalon
- Control Arm Assembly for 2008-2014 Toyota Sequoia
- And many more
- MaxiSys Elite: Newest addition to the MaxiSys line of highly advanced smart diagnostic tools – based on the fast and intuitive Android operating system.
- MaxiSys MS906TS: Latest addition to the MaxiSys product line of advanced wireless diagnostic devices integrated with the TPMS antenna module.
- MaxiCheck MX808TS: The ability to quickly read and clear DTCs for all available modules of the majority of the makes and models on the market.
See all the features and benefits here.